|Shipping discount available to selected US and Canadian destinations for $400 or more orders
Markins Tripod Hub TH-200
Custom-designed for for selected Gitzo tripods, Markins tripod hub is a tuning kit to improve the performance of Gitzo tripods. It improves stability and transportability.
- Designed to replace the factory installed hub
- Precision machined from a single block of airplane grade duralumin
- Enhances stability and reduces vibration (Click here for a pdf report)
- Reduces the weight and size for better portability
(Example: The weight reduction for the GT2531 Carbon 6X tripod is 0.4 lbs. Exact amount can vary from model to model.)
- Great for macro photography by lowering tripod to the ground level without raising the center column
- Built-in sprit leveler for leveling tripod
- Optional loop available
- For installation instruction click here.
The kit doesn't come with tools for installation. The tools that came with tripod should be used.
|| Markins Tripod Hub TH-200
|| 0.38 lbs (175 g) (with mounting bolt installed)
|| Φ3.78×1.99 in (Φ96×50 mm)
|| Natural Green
|| Gitzo Series 2 Tripods